Wednesday, July 15, 2009

La Derniere Semaine

I'm leaving Chambery tomorrow. It's sad, but I slightly happy to finally have a real summer. I got quite burnt out these last few weeks since I didn't have a break before I started my summer classes.

I am so happy that I did this trip. It was truly the greatest experience of my life. I've seen so much in the short time I've been here, and I have made some really great friends, too. I have always heard people recommend studying abroad because it was a great experience, and I am now one of those people: see the world, experience something new, and always look forward to new adventures. I have loved every second of my trip here, and I will cherish each moment.

But now, it is back to reality, and I must wake up from this wonderful dream of being in another world with so many different things to see and do. On Friday, I'll be back in the States, surrounded by English-speakers, and so many things I've seen before.

But I may have convinced a few people here to come visit me in Seattle.

So au revoir, and I hope I have been able to share at least a small portion of the enjoyment I experience while abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment